Everyday Make Up | Beauty ❤




The first thing I did was prime my face with Rimmel's Fix & Perfect Pro and then I filled in my eyebrows with the colour Faint from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. Then using the colour W.O.S from the same palette I swept that all over the eye. In the crease I used the colour Naked 2 and as a highlight I used Venus. I tried out a new mascara today Rimmel's Scandaleyes mascara and I love it! For foundation I used Rimmel's Wake Me Up in 010 porcelain. To conceal my horrendous blue under eye circles I had to use two concealers!- Maybelline's Eraser and Dream Lumi Touch concealers. To set the concealer I used the Collection Lasting Perfection powder and I also took this down my t-zone and on my chin (where I get oily). Since my skin is still very pale from winter/spring (bring on the summer!!!!) I needed a wash of bronze from Bourjois chocolate bronzer, which sadly doesn't smell like chocolate. For blush I used my Sleek palette in lace (the dark red colour) and then finally on the lips I used my Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Frambourjoise.
 
 
 
Hope you all like my face!
Lots of Love
Moggs
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment