Autumn Make Up | Beauty ❤










Hi everyone! :)
First of all I smothered my red patches and my dark circles with Maybelline Eraser Eye and Powedered my whole face with Collection 16hr Pressed Powder (since the look is quite strong I wanted quite a matte finish on the skin).
I then filled in my eyebrows with the eyeshadow Faint from Urban Decay and then highlighted my brow bone with Strange. I used my new favourite product- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze all over the lid and then blended that out with a fluffy brush. I used the red colour from the Rimmel Glam Eyes HD Eyeshadow palette in Brixton Brown in the crease and the highlight colour for the inner corners of my eyes. I then lined my eyes -obviously- with Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Black and lacquered my lashes with the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retro Glam Mascara.
Last but definitely not least the Rimmel Lipstick (Kate Moss Collection) in 01.
I hope you love this look as much as I do!
Lots of Love
Moggs
x

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. you look so nice, your eyebrows are incredible! i also love that colour on your lips! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/10/little-black-dress-collection-launch.html xx

    ReplyDelete