50 Facts About Me

1. I'm 5"4
2. I'm 18 years old and 100 % Welsh
3. I am naturally a brunette but this year I dyed my hair for the first time ever, and now it's ombre'd with a caramel-blonde colour! :)
4. My favourite food ever is chilli, but humus is now not far behind it.
5. I was a part of the school choir from year 7 until I left school.
6. I study Psychology at University.
7. I started my relationship with my boyfriend Tom in 2010 (almost 4 years ago!)
8. When I was in primary school I was very much a Tom-Boy.
9. From the age of around 8-14 I was quite sporty.
10. I swam for my local swimming club for 10 years, and then started teaching for a while before I quit to concentrate for my exams.
11. My best stroke was always butterfly.
12. I didn't like primary school very much because my best friend moved schools and lots of people used to bully me for absolutely no reason!
13. When I started comprehensive school my life changed a lot, my best friend was there and I also made lots of new friends in my class. I was no longer bullied and I really enjoyed myself.
14. For my A-levels I took: Drama, English, Biology and Physics.
15. Drama was always my favourite subject through school.
16. I've completed my bronze DOE award.
17. Performing has always been a big part of my life and I've performed in lots of shows, but my favourite was definitely Phantom of The Opera because the music is just amazing, and when I was little me and my best friend used to listen to it all the time because we just thought it was so wonderful. (Weird I know haha).
18. I started obsessing over beauty when I was about 13.
19. I have 3 phobias: spiders, flying on an aeroplane and swimming in the sea.
20. Through the entire time I was in choir I always thought I was an alto, turns out I can actually sing up to some notes that top sopranos can sing.
21. Last year I had my very first solo where I sang 'Nothing' from A Chorus Line.
22. My least favourite foods are: cabbage, olives and gherkins.
23. I have a part-time job at KFC.
24. My first job ever was in a local cafe, and I didn't like it very much at all.
25. When I was younger I used to do ballet, but then I quit because I preferred swimming. Looking back on it, I really wish I stuck to ballet instead.
26. I love dancing. I loved all of the dancing that was involved with performing and I really wish that I could dance properly and join a club, but the truth is, I think I'd look a bit ridiculous because I'm not very good at it.
27. I am terrible with names and faces, especially of famous people. I don't know why, it's just an ongoing struggle, but it just seems that I can't really remember anything too much about people unless I know them really well.
28. I don't know all my times tables (whoops).
29. My favourite kind of beauty products was once nail varnish, but now it's definitely lipstick.
30. I have never read the Harry Potter books. I know, I know, I'm a terrible person. I can assure you though, that they are on my 'to read' list for this year :)
31. My favourite film is Django Unchained. SO GOOD.
32. I used to drink anywhere from 5-15 cups of tea a day, no thankfully it's only one or two.
33. As well as tea, I went through a bit of a phase with orange juice and diet coke, and now it seems to be orange lucozade, not good man!
34. I've had my ears pierced in the same place 3 times.
35. I do not smoke, never have and never will.
36. I always used to hate tattoos, but now after seeing some that I really love, I'm contemplating getting one for myself, hmm...
37. My first date ever was with Tom who took me to cinemas to see Iron Man 2. Probably the best day ever. Going that day was definitely the best decision I ever made in my entire life ever.
38. I don't really like clubbing.
39. I didn't really play with Barbie dolls when I was little, I loved Bratz dolls and a set of superhero dolls my Dad bought for me on the sly without telling my Mam, haha.
40. My two favourite colours are pink and turquoise.
41. My favourite make up brand is probably Rimmel or Revlon, it's too hard to choose :(
42. Me and my best friend have been bezzies since I was around 3 years of age.
43. When we are older, Tom and I plan to travel to lots of different places in the world.
44. I was a very chatty and outgoing child, I would walk up to complete strangers saying "Hello, I'm Jessica. What's your name? How are you today?"
45. I couldn't say my own name when I was little, It actually came out like "Sicky". Yep.
46. I cannot bring myself to eat fish fingers, not because I don't like them, but because one day when I was feeling poorly I ate a fish finger and then I vomited. So yeah... never again.
47. I work very hard at everything and give everything my best shot.
48. I always used to think that I was hopeless at maths, but it turns out I'm actually quite good at it when I actually concentrate on it instead of worrying about it.
49. I worry and panic about everything possible, and sometimes I get so stressed that I find it hard to breathe and concentrate, I think they may even be mini-panic attacks, also my chest gets very very red!
50. One day I hope to start a YouTube channel and become a full time vlogger, buuuut if I ever won the lottery or something I would definitely start my own beauty/fashion range.

Thanks so much for reading. Hope you enjoyed this and that you've learnt something new about me.
Much Love
Moggs
x





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment