August Favourites | Beauty ❤

Another month of wonderful products, but not that many new ones sadly.

 

Naked 3 Palette
 
 
O.M.G.
This seriously is my new favourite. As in my absolute favourite beauty product at the moment. It is the most beautiful palette going and I have no bad things to say about it. Goes with every skin tone, you can create a look for every occasion and it is ROSE GOLD. I just love it more than life.
 
eBay Make Up Brushes
 
 
I think I heard Gabriella from YouTube talk about these brushes. It was something like £10 for the entire set and they are really great quality. Some of the smaller eye brushes are actually way too big for my eye sockets but you can make it work. They haven't shed on me and I especially love the tapered foundation brush!
 
Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner
 
 
I've been switching up my eyeliner recently and trying new liquid formulas out, but I just keep coming back to this one. This is just the ultimate liquid liner that I'll probably wear everyday for the rest of my life.
 
Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil
A very easy way to remove make up without damaging the skin. It leaves my skin so incredible soft and it's fragrance free so it's less irritating and doesn't leave a weird smell on your face before bed! I've tried MAC cleanse off oil and I think I prefer this one.
 
Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in Aurora
 
 
My perfect everyday gloss. Only recently I've started wearing lip gloss and now I love it. Tanya's glosses are so creamy and pigmented there was just no way I wasn't going to love them and this one is my favourite at the moment. You should definitely try them out!
 
Spotify
I've got Spotify Premium back since I had half off with my student discount card! And it has been just awesome to listen to anything whenever I want. I would highly recommend UniDays to students who want some savings they have some great deals including Spotify!
 
And that's everything I've been loving. Not much has stood out to me as you can probably tell but the Naked palette has seriously changed my life this month haha!
See you next month with another favourites!
Lots of Love
Moggs
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment