Spring Make Up Haul | Beauty ❤




























Ok. So yeah, I got a lot of make up for spring. You can't judge me though, these are all from the drug store and I've wanted them forever so I just did it all in one big splurge. You could say it was some serious retail therapy. So even though I went a bit cray, you have to forgive me. I also bought these at the beginning of May and have been testing them all out. I pretty much LOVE all of them...



Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch
Maybelline The Eye Eraser
Maybelline Brow Drama
Maybelline Master Drama Smokey Eye Pencil
Boujours Cream Blush 02
Boujours Chocolate Bronzer
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation


Boujours Rouge Edition Velvet (ole flamingo, frambourjois, hot pepper)
Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Heart Skipped A Beat (also I loved them so much I bought them in picnic in the park and aurora)
Maybelline Colour Sensational Shine Gloss in Glorious Grapefruit


Tanya Burr Nail Polish (bright and early, mini marshmallow, penguin chic, little duck and red riding hood)
River Island Earrings
Layered gold necklace also from River Island


L'oreal Paris Studio Line #TXT (Volumising Texturising Spray)
VO5 Plump it Up
Tresemme Keratin Heat Defense Spray
Superdrug Naturally Radiant 2 in 1 Serum and Moisturiser
St Moriz Self Tanning Glove


Hope you all enjoyed seeing what I've bought for spring and summer (I won't be needing to shop for quite a while haha!). 
Have a good 'un :)
Lots of Love
Moggs
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment