May Favourites | Beauty ❤


Real Techniques Stippling Brush
I purchased this brush at the beginning of the month (click here to see the haul) and I absolutely love it. I've heard great things about it from many a' beauty blogger and I'm very impressed with it. It's definitely a summer foundation brush (in that it gives a lighter coverage) but it's what I'm loving at the moment. It's so soft and works very well with my next favourite...

 
Wake Me Up Foundation
I forgot how much I used to love this foundation. For a start, it's the perfect colour for  my skin tone, and most importantly it makes you look, well, radiant. Absolutely 'oh look at me doesn't my skin look perfect'. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this foundation and I'll be repurchasing it again as soon as I run out!



Beauty Blender
This is great for after you've applied foundation and you don't have time (or you're too lazy) to blend out all the lines of foundation. It takes me two seconds to dab this over my face and my foundation is like perfect. Definitely a purchase for us lazy girls!



Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet
So... Bold lip colour... Matte... Feels like lipstick... Totally layer-able (is that a word?)... Lasts all day (without reapplying)... Doesn't even come off when drinking out of a glass. No, it's not a dream. Yes, these are real. These are the best liquid lipsticks ever. When I go out for the evening (and I want a great bold look) I've been applying one of these and then not even bothering bringing it with me. That's how brilliantly long lasting they are. The only thing I'll say is that you sort of have to wait for them to set before they become totally amazing. Buy one now haha.

Naked Basics
I wanted to have a neutral palette that was great for travelling. I have quite a few plans over the summer and I needed something practical yet beautiful! I've been testing this out this month and loving it. Faint (perfect eyebrow colour for me) and Venus (amazing highlight) are my favourite and I'll be definitely taking this with me on my travels.


Tangle Teezer
I cannot believe it has taken me this long to get my hands on a tangle teezer. I've used this pretty much everyday for the whole month. It's great because it doesn't damage your hair as much as a normal hairbrush and it doesn't hurt as much do get rid of knots!


Hash Browns
Look, I've had exams. They've been stressful and I became lazy in making food and also craving carbs to keep me awake. These have been my comfort through exams and have served me well! But now it's back on the salads and endless amounts of fruit...
 
What are some of your May favourites? Leave a comment down below!
Lots of Love
Moggs
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment