April Favourites | Beauty ❤

Isn't it strange how fast this year is going? I mean- goodbye April and hello May??? Where is the time going? April, has felt like a really long month, and to be honest not a great one for new discoveries for me, although I do have a few! Here they are:

Water
I haven't been well this past week (and I know a week isn't the entirety of this month but y'know), water has been my best friend. I think I really do need to drink a lot more water, and whilst I drink a lot of tea it's not really the same haha. I've found myself not drinking too many fizzy drinks this month which is good, maybe I'm prepping myself for summer? haha.

Stila Stay All Day Eye Liner in Black
I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before or not but this is the best liquid liner I've ever used. In fact I'd go as far as saying it's my favourite eye liner. Woah, I know- cool down Jess. It's really precise, very black and really long lasting, what more do you need from an eye liner? Well I suppose it needs to easily come off with make up remover but it does that too! It's been a firm favourite of the year so far, not just April!

Tony & Guy Flyaway Stick It Up Gum
I have a bit of a problem with frizz, specifically flyaways. I had this little thing in my march glossybox I think. At first I thought it was a bit weird, it's a kind of waxy gel consistency and really white which looked a bit scary. It's a bit sticky in the palm of your hand and you only need the tinniest little bit of it. Rub it together in your palm first, then apply it to the flyaways and finally gently brush through it. I was amazed at how well my flyaways stayed away! My hair just looked lovely and sleek all day long- woo!

Treseme Keratin Smooth Mask
I am very excited about this lovely find. When I came home from uni I saw this bad boy perched on my bath corner calling my name. I thought that it would be best to test it immediately since me and my hair had been having a fall out that day. Oh my lord. I will probably have to post a full review of this soon -but I was soooo impressed with this mask! My hair felt incredible! It looked smooth and full of richness and UNdamaged!? I'm officially in love! Look out for the review coming soon!

Pink Brandy from Maxfactor
Even though in the past couple of days I have developed a cold sore -boo! I've been loving this lipstick. It's a coral, pink, red, and it's perfect for this time of year. And because of the mix of colours it tends to go well with a lot of things. It's a matte lipstick but its easy enough to layer with a gloss and it stays for quite a long time without looking flaky. I've had this for about a year now too and it hasn't dried up.

Jakey Jake
I've been trying to widen my reading horizons over the past couple of months, beauty is still cool but I kinda want to learn about other stuff to y'know? I've been reading a new blog latey (click here), and whilst I don't really know much about sports I'm loving the posts about film. I wouldn't say I'm a huge film buff, but I do love a good movie and it's actually really interesting to see what other people have to say about them. The posts are written really well and I've really enjoy reading them- so go check it out people!

Hello October
My YouTube favourite this month is definitely Hello October. I've read her blog for ages, and have only now discovered she has a YouTube channel- where have I been? I've pretty much gone back and watched all her videos (oops) and particularly enjoyed her tattoo tag. She's just really cool and funny, a definite favourite of mine now! (channel linked here)

And that's it! Hope you guys liked this post, I loved writing it! I'm thinking about maybe starting to put monthly favourites into YouTube videos, what do you think? Comment and let me know! I'll be back with a new post soon!
Lots of Love
Moggs

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment