Maybelline Colour Sensational Shine Gloss | Beauty




Oh my goodness.
Great way to start, I suppose. Let's just take a moment to appreciate the fact that around a month, maybe a month and a half ago, I hadn't worn lipgloss in like 4 years. The thought of putting something sticky and sheer on my lips bugged me, and I didn't really get the point. Then spring came and everyone was getting on that glossy bandwagon and I felt left out. So I went to superdrug (click here to see the haul) and ended up picking up this lipgloss.
I had heard a little bit about it on YouTube, beauty blogs and what not but more than anything I think the colour pulled me in- and when I swatched it, ooh Lordy. I took a big step that day, and I'm never looking back. 

 

The only way to describe it is (and may I say maybelline has knocked this on the head) -sensational. Well I suppose beautiful could also cut it, but y'know. I feel like this colour Glorious Grapefruit would be perfect on nearly everyone, no matter what your skin tone is. It's a sheer peachy pink with a bit of gold shimmer in it, but it's not obnoxious or overbearing at all. It's just a lovely colour, especially for spring and summer time. And the thing I was concerned about the most was the feel of it on my lips, but it's not sticky at all! And it smells lush.





The only downside I would say to the gloss is the colour range in store. When I was there, this colour really caught my eye but I was quite underwhelmed by the rest of the range (but I suppose that's down to preference). Priced at BLAH, I think their definitely worth a go especially if you don't think you're a gloss kinda gal- it could change your make up bag. It's certainly changed mine.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment