Tresemme Keratin Smooth Mask Review | Beauty ❤


"Tresemme Keratin Smooth Deep Treatment Masque is an intensive rescue for unruly, frizz-prone hair. This masque deeply replenishes each strand for unbelievable salon-smoothness"

£5.50

I love this. Three words to sum a review haha. I accidentally fell in love with this gem when I came home 
from university and forgot to bring my hair mask. I thought my hair was doomed to be damaged with frizz and breakages. I sadly clambered into my shower and spotted the bright red packaging of my mother's new hair mask. Yes! So when I was washing my face and scrubbing my body I left this on my hair (and I slathered it on each little bit haha). When I dried my hair I was miraculously surprised!



As you can see from below, it really reduces frizz, adds shine and de-tangles. My hair felt soft, sleek and heavy for the first time in months. You can actually see from the picture above how much of this I've used in the past three weeks. I've been using it a lot more than I should be using a mask, but its just so wonderful for the price. The only downside to the mask is that if you apply too much to the top of your head your hair will look greasy, and since it adds weight to your hair it makes your hair lack in volume.


Before

After




















If you give this a try let me know what you think!
Lots of Love
Moggs

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment