Christmas Wishlist: Beauty Edit


1. Origins Mask Marvels £25

I think this is such a great gift for anyone, but especially me. 3 great face masks in one pack for all different skin situations, fab. I've never owned any origins skin products, so I think this is the way to start along with the eye cream.

2. Origins GinZing Eye Cream £23

My eyes are dark and puffy and are in some serious need of reviving. I've heard great great things about this eye cream, and I think it will probably do more good than using no eye cream at all. 

3. Urban Decay Naked Palette 3 £37

I don't think I would mind having either the naked 2 or the naked 3 palette as I think they are both beautiful. I have the original naked palette and I use it on a daily basis so I think this would be right up my ally. I will probably buy it for myself if I don't receive it as a gift haha.

4. Nars Laguna Bronzer £26

As I said before in my Sleek Lace Palette review, I'm not a powder person. I own one singular bronzer, and I hardly used it. But after the hype this product has had, and after swatching it for myself, I just cannot be without it. If I don't fall in love after using this then there is probably something wrong with me.

5. Miss Dior Perfume 50ml £53.50

I love this perfume. I love this perfume. And yet, I have never owned it. Go and smell this perfume, it is beautiful. I own quite a few perfumes, but I've only brought 3 to university with me (which I now very much regret), but I feel like that's my excuse for wanting it this xmas!

6. Rimmel Apocolips £6.49

Beautiful liquid lipstick with high pigmentation and a longevity to please anyone. Need I say more? A bit of weird plastic-y smell, but nothing to out me off. Need these to add to my lip product collection ;)

7. Smashbox Photo Ready Primer 30 ml £25

My friend owns this primer, and I am to envious not to ask for it for Christmas. I have never tried it, but it seems right up my ally. I've tried and tested many other primers, but it seems that this is the one to try!

8. YSL Shocking Mascara £20.70

I haven't tried loads of mascaras. Well I haven't tried as many mascaras as I have eye shadows anyway... I know a few bloggers are pretty much obsessed wit this mascara. I've wasted away many hours of my life reading reviews and staring enviously at pictures of other girls eyelashes and I always manage to convince myself that I don't need it. It's time to stop lying to myself.

9. Mac Studio Sculpt Concealer £15

Oh lordy. A concealer that conceals everything, has a beautiful consistency and lasts the day ? Yes please. Enough said.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment