Revlon Lip Butters


My favourite drug store lipsticks. Ever.
Revlon lip butters are a dream for a girl with a passion for lipstick. These little bad boys are just wonderful. The colours I have (left to right) are: Strawberry shortcake, pink truffle and candy apple. My favourite is definitely candy apply. Ahh. It's just beautiful.
These lipsticks are creamy, glossy, pigmented and there is a great colour range for a variety of skin tones.

(From top to bottom) Strawberry shortcake, candy apple, pink truffle. £7.99 each.

The only issue I do have with these are that they aren't very long lasting, but I don't really mind re-applying them. I do really love them and so that's only a minor thing to me, but if you're looking for something that will last the night, these aren't your men.
Anyway
I know I'm writting a lot of beauty reviews, so now I'll start doing some Christmas posts and lifestyle posts :)
Much Love
Moggs
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment