My First Glossy Box (November)


Hi m'lovelies!
So I'm a total beauty addict, and I've never had a beauty box. I know, I know, just pinch me already! But my friends convinced me that they were worth the hype (and the money), and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! After having a good debate with myself I decided to put some research into which one to get, and I chose Glossybox mainly because 1) my friends had it (tried and tested) and 2) it had more brands I knew and loved.
So my first box came the other day in the most prettiest packaging and I actually had butterflies, the ribbon was just such a nice touch! And then I looked inside...


Vichy Idealia Life Serum
Glossybox tells us to apply these serums every morning and night to help protect your skin from the visible effects of stress, pollution, smoke or an unbalanced diet, 'an all-round skin saviour'. Whilst I am very excited to try these, I don't think anything will be good enough to cover up my bad diet, hope good things are in store.
£29.50 for 30ml

Emite Make Up Micronized Eyeshadow Dams
Tried, tested, loved. Beautiful eyeshadow. A really lovely cream/almost white, slightly shimmery eyeshadow with a creamy consistency. It is very pigmented, long lasting and it doesn't crease.
AMAZING! Thank You GlossyBox!!!!
Valued at £16.80

Yves Rocher France Hand Cream
A great little gift for the colder months. I love the smell of this hand cream it really quite indulgent and a nice little treat just before bed. This hand cream is nice, its not great, but it does the job and its not greasy, however my friend got a chocolate and orange one, which I would much prefer *cries with envy*
Valued at £1.95 

Elegant Touch Rapid Dry for Nails
Being such a nail varnish junkie I was delighted yet cautious of this product, and I was right to be. Its... alright. My nails do dry a little quicker I guess, but my nail varnish can still be ruined if I were to press hard on them or scratch them etc. And they certainly don't dry in 60 seconds. meh.
Valued at £3

Scholl  Dry Skin Exfoliator Skin Care
I was quite baffled to see this in my GlossyBox, I guess I just didn't expect it, but I guess with the colder months upon us, dry skin (feet by the looks of things) are definitely going to be a problem. I don't particularly have any problems with dry feet, but I'll give it a go and see what happens :)
Vaued at £4.49

Thanks for reading! Please subscribe/follow me for more posts :)
Much Love
Moggs
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment