Brightening Radiance Balm


Hi m'lovelies!
So, I have a problem with dull skin. There, I said it. And to top it off, when it starts getting chilly my skin gets even duller and drier (great). Every winter since I was a teen, I've tried and tried battling this great beauty problem, and I've hardly ever been successful :(
However...
This little bad boy has saved my skin! I use this morning and night, after cleansing and before moisturising., and it has literally done the world of good.
My skin actually feels softer, softer! And I now have an almost natural glow ;) but I do definitely have a glow! My skin is conditioned, happy and healthy which I am very thankful of. To top it all off the Brightening Radiance Balm (50ml ,Superdrug's own brand) is only £5.99! 
A great student saver product. And I would say it was just as good, if not better, than the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm (50ml, £20!)
Much Love
Moggs
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment