A Bit About Me

Hey Everyone! :)
My name is Jess Morgan, hence JessMoggs, and I'm currently a Psychology Student at Aberystwyth University. I started this blog because my mind was just filled with my constant thoughts on my love affair with beauty products, and basically I just needed somewhere to let it all out!
So here it goes, a bit about me, (queue awkward typing).
I am an 18 year old welsh lady from the heart of the welsh valleys. Despite my poverty as a student, I still scrape every penny I can into buying & trying new beauty/fashion items which are my treasures. I spend copious amounts of time on blogs, youtube, watching films/tv programmes, reading, shopping and sadly studying (sometimes I forget I am here to do a degree..)
I always think I'm really organised and neat, when in reality my room is always a mess and I'm really not that organised. I live in a house with 7 other students (6 of them being in the year above me). One of the students is my lovely boyfriend Tom who I've been with for over 3 years, and is definitely the best thing that has ever happened to me. 
So yeah, that's pretty much me in a nutshell.. I'm sure you'll get to know me better through my posts!
Much Love
Moggs
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment