October Make Up Bag | Beauty ❤







Hello m'lovelies.
This month's make up bag has been switched up a bit. I wanted to accommodate the autumn colours (the red lips and the golden eyes) and so I think completely re-arranging my make up bag every month is great- not only to follow seasonal looks but also to get the best use out of all of my make up.
I've been loving a very minimal look recently (using the bb cream and the clinique chubby stick in cherry). But also I've re-discovered my revlon lip butters which I am so thrilled about! My face make up never really changes that much other than my bronzer is toned down a bit by using the Body Shop's Honey Bronzer in 01 rather than Benefit's Hula bronzer. I love sculpted cheek bones in Autumn but I don't really want to be bronze. I'm very happy with my choices this month and I'll let you all know if I create any new looks with my Autumn-esque make up bag!
What make up staples are in your bag this month?
Lots of Love
Moggs
x

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. loveeeeee all those red lipsticks! i wish i could pull them off! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/10/mac-lightful-cleanser.html xx

    ReplyDelete