The Spring Look


So I started off this fresh faced look by moisturising my skin with an SPF moisturiser and I moisturised my lips with the Maybelline Baby Lips intensive lip balm. Then I applied a light layer of the Boujours 123 Perfect Foundation using my beauty blender. I concealed my under eye circles (and a few pimples) with my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and just blended it with my finger to warm the product up a bit. To keep it all from sliding off my face in this lovely unexpected sunshine, I used the Collection Lasting Perfection Powder. I didn't use any bronzer on my face because I was going for a sort of clean, fresh glow (sort of like spring), but I did use the blusher by MUA in Candy floss just on the apples of my cheeks for a effortless blush. I filled in my brows using the colour Naked from the Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette and then used the colour sin for a wash of colour all over my eyelid. For eye liner I used the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Black for a thin winged cat eye effect and the Maybelline Colossal Mascara in Black for luscious lashes.. To add a beautiful glow tot he cheekbones I used the Mac Minerlize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle; I also took this down the bridge of my nose, on my brow bone and on my cupids bow. Last of all I used my new favourite spring product: Mac Lipstick in Impassioned. This is just such a perfect colour for spring, I toned it down a but on my lips by just dabbing it on, but for a really POW kinda look for partying, this is your gal.




And All I did then was curl my hair. So that's it. Hope this has inspired you in some way, shape or form for spring. I shall be back soon with another post!
Much Love
Moggs
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment