Day to Night in 3 Products!


Before
After



















THE PRODUCTS

                            

Here I've used a very small, compact quad from Elizabeth Arden. The 4 shades allow you to create an easy 2 minute smokey eye without even using a brush. I used the lightest silver all over my eye, the white in the inner corner and on the brow bone and then took a little of the black in the outer corner, done!

                       

Next I used my ever so trustworthy Stila stay all day liquid liner. A quick flick and a thin line creates a really pretty cat eye, perfecto for a night out. Also, I think it suits pretty much everyone, and just make you feel all sexy and stuff. 

                   

Last but not least, chuck on your favourite lipstick. Anyone with a pop of colour I'd say. I've just used a sort of pinky/red colour which I thought looked good for my skin tone at the moment. If you're not a lipstick kinda gal, maybe just a really luxurious lip gloss which will really make you feel gorgeous!

THE LOOK

                                       

Usually my har at the end of the day ain't pretty- I think I can say this for the majority of us. So really quickly I zhuzhed (yeah, you all know what I mean) my hair a bit and stuck it into a side bun and pulled a few things down, or if you just don't have enough time, just give it a quick brush and walk out in style.

You could literally do this in 5 minutes, no time at all. Great if you're going out for a drink straight after lectures/work or whatever you're up to! But obviously don't wear your pyjama top out...
 Let me know what you'd say is a holy grail product for quick success! As always,
Much Love
Moggs
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment