What's on my iPhone?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey :)
I thought I'd do something non-beauty related because I always find these posts really quite interesting.  As you can see below this is my phone. I thought it would be fun to show you what apps I use on a day to day basis.


On the left is my lock screen which is a picture of me and Tom, I don't really change it much because I really love this photo. On the right is a screenshot of my phone when it is first unlocked, of course it has all the staple iPhone apps such as music, mail, messages, clock, calender and of course notes. I love the notes app on my iPhone, I literally could not live without it, I use it for pretty much everything- even organising my life. 


One the left are just the second slide of apps that I've recently downloaded and haven't sorted yet. I've joined slimming world again which is really great! (See my last post for details). Also groupon is a fantastic app/site. You can save sooo much money on it, and I'm even considering booking a holiday from it! On the right is my 'social' category. My favourites are instagram and pinterest, don't forget to follow me by clicking on the link to the right ;)


This is my 'shopping' category or just things to do with money in general. The Barclays Pingit app is so great and easy to use for payments and transferring money- one of the best apps! I also love using the eBay app (although eBay can sometimes be a pain in the arse) and I love the debenhams app as well.


I am on of the fortunate people to have downloaded flappy bird whilst it was still available. I'm terrible at it don't get me wrong but it's really addictive so I've decided to keep it. I also love tapped out and Hay Day, these are the apps I will spend a LOT of time on (perfecting my town and so on... is that sad?). Then there's the kind of cool/boring stuff. I say that because I think the apps are a really good idea but i's for Uni and stuff... I really like Omni study. It keeps me one track with assignments and also helps me calculate my grade so far. Woop woop. Yeah, I am sad.


To the left is basically the apps that I never use but can't delete haha. And to the right are things I occasionally use every now and again. The ABM (A Beautiful Mess) app is actually a really cool app for editing photos and lets you add texts and doodles which is awesome. And the AA app is also amazing if I break down- I can literally click a button and the AA can locate me and come to my rescue. It's just a good 'just-in-case' app to have now that I'm covered by the AA. And IMDb is also a really handy app to have since everyone I live with has a pretty wide celeb knowledge, It's a great app for those of you who love to know the ins and outs of tv and film!

So that's my iPhone. If there's any great apps I'm missing out on please let me know and I'll check it out. Thanks for reading and don't forget to subscribe and share (sharing is caring!).
Much Love
Moggs
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment