The TMI Tag!

1.What are you wearing?
My Me-To-You dressing gown, a purple pyjama top, my boyfriend's pyjama bottoms and some slippers.

2. Ever been in love?
Yes I am in love right now with +Tom Gilbert

3. Ever had a terrible break up?
I wouldn't say terrible, but it was pretty upsetting and heartbreaking.

4. How tall are you?
5"4 (apparently that's short?)

5. How much do you weigh?
Enough.

6. Any tattoos?
Not at the moment but I think I'll be getting one soon... maybe.

7. Any piercings?
Yes I have both my ear lobes pierced, twice. I also plan on getting some more!

8. OTP?
Walter and Jessie.

9. Favourite Show?
Breaking Bad. Omggggggggg.

10. Favourite bands?
Bastille, Florence and The Machine, Fun, Green Day, Imagine Dragons, Paramore, The Killers, Little Mix.

11. Something you miss?
I miss my competitive/determined side that I got from swimming. Actually I just miss swimming in general.

12. Favourite song?
At the moment Dancing in the Moonlight by Toploader.

13. How old are you?
18 and 19 in June!

14. Zodiac sign?
Cancer

15.Quality you look for in a partner?
Somebody who makes me laugh, that I can be myself with and that loves me and cares for me.

16. Favourite quote?
Erm.. To live by worry is to live against reality.

17. Favourite Actor?
At the moment Aaron Paul, for many reasons..

18. Favourite Colour?
I really love pink, but I love sort of 'happy colours' like bright blue, yellow, orange etc.

19. Loud music or soft?
Loud, always.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
Usually to my bed, or to Tom or if I'm home to my Nan's.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
Usually around 15 minutes if it's just washing my hair but if I'm doing the whole ritual/routine thing it could take up to 25-30 minutes.. oops.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
About half an hour if I've showered the night before, if not it could take up to and hour and a half haha.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Only once, when I was like 12/13 haha.

24. Turn on?
Strong shoulders and gorgeous smile.

25. Turn off?
Bad smells including bad breath and BO.

26. The reason you joined Blogger?
I've been fascinated with make up and beauty for years and I wanted to be a part of the community. I was too scared to set up a YouTube channel so I made a blog instead!

27. Fears?
Spiders, the sea and flying on an aeroplane.

28. Last thing that made you cry?
This is going to sound so sad...13 going on 30 haha.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Last night, I said it to Tom when I dropped him off.

30. Meaning behind your Blogger name?
My first name is Jess and my Dad used to call me Moggs when I was little because my last name is Morgan.

31. Last book you read?
The Perks of Being A Wallflower.

32. The book your currently reading?
I can' decide if I should read Looking for Alaska by John Green next or How to be a Woman by Caitlin Moran. Ahh?!

33. Last sow you watched?
Friends!

34. Last person you talked to?
My Nan.

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

36. Favourite food?
Chilli burrito.

37. Places you want to visit?
Italy, California, New York, Florida, Germany, Bahamas, Austrailia...

38. Last place you were?
Erm the kitchen...

39. Do you have a crush?
Yes, Chris Pratt and Aaron Paul.

40. Last time you kissed someone?
Last night, a kiss goodbye.

41. Last time you were insulted?
Everyday usually (jokingly) but truly insulted I don't really remember.

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
Orange!

43. What instruments do you play?
None really, I've been through phases with the piano, violin and bass guitar but I can't play any of them haha!

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
Either my black Ted Baker bracelet or my gold locket I had from my parents years and years ago.

45. Last sport you played?
Is zumba a sport?

46. Last song you sang?
Listen by Beyonce- not very well may I add but very passionately.

47. Favourite cat up line?
Did it hurt when you fell all the way from heaven? ;)

48. Have you ever used it?
Not seriously no haha.

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Last night with the family.

50. Who should do this tag?
Everyone! If you've read this I tag you to do it!

Hope you enjoyed this, I had loads of fun doing this! :)
Much Love
Moggs
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment