Looking For Alaska | Life ❤


Wow. Just wow. So my first John Green book was The Fault in Our Stars (obviously) and I loved it, one of the best books I've ever read however, I really do think I love this book more. I don't know why, but I just found myself way more emotionally evolved in this book than TFIOS. I won't spoil it for anyone but I think it's definitely worth a read. It's actually made me sit back and think about life. It made me consider the way I think, act and feel and also consider the bigger picture. And when it comes to love- I was seriously hit hard with emotions. Especially when you notice the detail
 In his writting. After reading the book, I just lay on the bed for a while thinking about how it relates to my own life and whilst it doesn't really compare at all, it really does and I think anyone who has read the book will understand that.
I love John Green's work and how his writting reflects his own life experiences and personality. When I read his books I can actually hear his voice in my head talking as crazily and ingeniously as he does in his vlogs.
I loved this book, I hope you will too. Onto the next one! An Ambundance of Katherines.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment